Wednesday 28 September 2011

Action Plan - Personal Development

Currently I am aiming to attend university next year. To achive this goal I am going to need to finish my current course in college with sufficient grades. I will hopefully achive this by completeing all work set to the best of my ability aswell as practice work outside of college. Also i will need a portfolio. I am currently making a website in which i can upload some work and use as my portfolio. Another possibility which may help me achive my goal, is some of work experience or possible free lance work. This would help a fair bit as it would allow me to share my skills for others, as well as getting constructive criticism which would help me improve. Also it would give an oppurtunity to gather some elements and experience which may be needed within university.

No comments:

Post a Comment