Wednesday 14 December 2011

Covering Letter For CV


112 Monksmead
Tavistock
Devon
PL19 8PR
14th December 2011

Dear Mr J Smith,
I am writing to apply for the available position for a mid-weight graphic designer advertised on a job search website on the 1st December 2011. As requested, please find enclosed my CV informing you on my details and skills. As you will find, I have had previous experience in this particular area of work and am fully aware of the importance of high quality work.
In addition to previous work experience, I also have studied graphic design in secondary school and then pursued this into college. Due to this I am exceptional about the importance of quality work alongside any other crucial factors to any design related working environment.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Yours sincerely,
Jack Wrightson

No comments:

Post a Comment